The new adult category is something that I went into half minded since it is different for everyone that reads it.
However the general category description is about characters in the age range of 18-25, leaving home for the first time, going to college, discovering things about themselves living in the real world, taking a chance with a first love. If I have forgotten anything I’m sorry but that is just my overview of the category (nothing official here)
Below is a list of new adult books that I have read and would pass onto someone else.
1) Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (review)
2) Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (review)
3) Thoughtless by S. C. Stephens (review)
4) Collide by Gail McHugh (review)
5) Gabriel’s Inferno by Sylvain Reynard (review)
6) Hopless by Colleen Hoover (or anything by Colleen Hoover really) (review)
7) A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers (review)
8) Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines (review)
9) Real by Katy Evans (review)
10) Promises Hurt by Elle Brook (review)