There are so many books that I wouldn’t mind Santa putting under the tree. Just where do I start. Most of the books I want either are not out yet or I have on the kindle and would like the paperback version to add to my growing library.
1) Blood & Roses series by Callie Hart
I have read the first book in the series, but would really like to get the series in backpack version.
2) The rest of the books in the Black Jewels series by Anne Bishop
I have read and own the original 3 in the series, but would like to add the rest to have the complete collection.
3) The Firebird by Sophie Masson
This has to be one of my all time favourite books, but I am yet to own it. I use to get it at the local library all the time, then one day it was no longer there and I think I died a little inside.
4) Destroyed by Pepper Winters
The only book I don’t have in paperback form by this author
5) The Thoughtless series by SC Stephens
I have read these but am still yet to add them to my collection. Maybe I should do it before thoughtful comes out
6) Any Colleen Hoover Books I don’t already own
Discovered this author via the blogging community this year and loving everything that I have read so far. Will read more thou
7) Filthy Beautiful Lies Series by Kendall Ryan
I am yet to start this series, but it looks so good. If it’s under the tree I will just have to read it then
8) What If? by Randall Monroe
This book just sounds like a lot of funny and I’ll probably learn something unusual along the way
9) Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
I’m have been meaning to read these for so long now. Please somebody give me that extra little push
10) Any other books that anybody gives me because I’ll love them all