Can’t believe we are already half way through the year. I still have some books from the first half of the year that I want to read. But here is what I am most looking forward to for the rest of the year.
1. King by T.M. Frazier
2. Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption MC #1) by Pepper Winters
3. Professor Cline: Redeemed (The Professor #2) by J.M. La Rocca
4. Something Beautiful by Jamie McGuire
5. Rule (Corruption #3) by CD Reiss
6. Dark Wild Night (Wild Season #3) by Christina Lauren
7. Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark #12) by Kresley Cole
8. Nuts (The Hudson Valley #1) by Alice Clayton
9. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
10. Fourth Debt (Indebted #5) and Final Debt (Indebted #6) by Pepper Winters
I may have cheated with this one, but I’m waiting for the series to end so I can finish it in one go.